Amsterdam Museum Trailer (2016)
Our Museum Monitor 2016 is published Code Culturele Diversiteit: http://codeculturelediversiteit.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Museummon...
Our Museum Monitor 2015 is published by Boekman Foundation: http://catalogus.boekman.nl/pub/P16-0014.pdf
SAM represents the collective business interests of the museums of Amsterdam.
members on the board
- Chairman: Tonko Grever
- Vice-chair: Judikje Kiers, director Amsterdam Museum
- Treasurer: Guus Sluiter, director Dutch Funeral Museum Tot Zover
- Secretary: Charli van de Kerkhof, Executive Coordinator to the Directors Van Gogh Museum
- Member: Jacqueline Grandjean, director oude kerk
- Member: Liesbeth Bijvoet, business director Jewish Cultural Quarter
The OAM is a consultative association which was founded in 1994. All the participating museums are members of the Dutch Museum Association and Amsterdam Marketing.
The MOAM is the marketing consultative association of the Museums of Amsterdam (OAM). It is a consultative agency among all the marketing and communication directors. The communication directors advise the OAM and are contractors therein.
Chairman: Marije Kool, Deputy Director Zaans Museum
Chairman: Barbara van Amelsfort, Manager Marketing, Programming and Public Services, Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam