Facts & Figures OAM:
- Founded in 1994
- 48 members (duo member since 01.01.2016: Frans Hals Museum & Teylers Museum; members since 20.09.2016: Outsider Art Museum, Huis met de Hoofden and Het Klederdrachtmuseum)
- 13.3 million visitors
- 38 million online visitors
- 44 Museums are member of the Dutch Museums Association and (46) ICOM
- 15 OAM Members are beneficiaries of the BankGiro Loterij
- F&B: 19 terraces, 27 cafes, 25 restaurants
- directors: 56
- 2.600 colleagues (+900 volunteers)
Our Monitor 2016 is published Code culturele diversiteit: http://codeculturelediversiteit.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Museummon...
Our Monitor 2015 is published by Boekman: http://catalogus.boekman.nl/pub/P16-0014.pdf
SAM represents the collective business interests of the 44 museums of Amsterdam.
Members on the board:
- Chairman: Tonko Grever
- Vice-chair: Judikje Kiers, director Amsterdam Museum
- Treasurer: Guus Sluiter, director Uitvaartmuseum
- Member: Jacqueline Grandjean, director Oude Kerk
- Member: Liesbeth Bijvoet, business director Jewish Cultureel Quarter
Manager: Carli van de Kerkhof
The OAM is a consultative association and contains 48 private and public museums in Amsterdam. It was founded in 1994. All the participating museums are members of the Dutch Museum Association and Amsterdam Marketing.
The MOAM is the marketing consultative association of the Museums of Amsterdam (OAM). It is a consultative agency among all the marketing and communication directors. The communication directors advise the OAM and are contractors therein.
- Chairman: Matthijs Bakker, Marketing & Communications Manager Foam